New Arrival Rivets Strap Heels Mary Jane Kitten Heel Pumps
|Heel Height (approx)||2 ¼ Inch /6.0CM|
|Heel Style||Kitten Heel|
|Season||Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter|
|Occasion||Anniversary, Big Day, Dancing Club, Night Club, Party, Wedding|
Rivets Strap Kitten Heel Pumps
There’s no reason you mustn’t get on a look that is both sexy and elegant. Perfect to pair with any outfit, women studded buckle shoes add that touch of class and character to even the drabbest of outfits. Ladies' rivets kitten heel could transform you from boring to oh-so-stylish in a matter of minutes. If you’re looking for a wardrobe staple that you will get multiple uses out of, female stiletto low heels are the way to go.
Summer Gold Rivet Cut Out Pumps
Nude pointy toe kitten-heeled sandals dress all outfits up, even a casual one! If you feel that your outfit is a little too bored, try adding some gold metal detail to it! Up2Step brings you our must-have versions of the trendy white ankle strap shoes to take you through fall and into winter. The classical shoes never fade. Women slip on pumps paired with a cute skirt and top, you’ll have everyone sending compliments your way!
How to Measurement
- A: Place the foot on a sheet of paper and mark the circumference (keep the pencil straight).
- B: Then measure the longest distance with a ruler and look up the size in our shoe size charts.
- C: Finally, measure the width between the widest points of your foot circumference.
|EU Size||UK Size||Japan Size||Foot length|
How to Measure Boots
To consider purchasing a pair of boots, you can follow the instructions below to choose the size of a good fit for your own legs.
- 1. Boots Opening Circumference - Measure the upper part of the boots to fit your size.
- 2. Shaft Height - Measure from the top of the heel to the top of the foot.
- 3. Calf Circumference - Measure the widest part of your calf.
- 4. Ankle Circumference - Measure around the ankle part which is the narrowest part of the boot.
- 5. Heel Height - Measure from the bottom of the heel to the point at which it meets the sole of the boot.
NOTE: Measurement may vary by shoe size. Measurement error within 2cm is reasonable.
Shipping and delivery
We provide 2 shipping methods.
- Standard shipping. Courier - USPS, Royal mail, etc.
- Priority shipping. Courier - DHL Express, FedEx (IP) etc.
|Shipping Method||Standard shipping||Priority shipping|
|Progress Time||1--3 business days||1--3 business days|
|Shipping Time||5--12 days||1--3 days|
|Order total||Standard shipping||Priority shipping|
|Less than $40||$5||$12|
|$40 to $60||FREE||$12|
First, we will send you an email with the Courier Company and tracking number once the order ship out. Please Double Check your trash/ spam folder if you didn't see this email. and you can contact us at [email protected] for tracking.
Tracking links to confirm your shipment by Courier.
DHL Express: www.dhl.com
We will ship to most of the countries in the world. If you can't find your country in the list below, Please contact us to make confirm before the order is placed.
North America: United States, Canada
Europe: German, UK, France, Italy, Spain, Finland, Ireland, Belgium, Portugal, Austria Norway, Switzerland, Denmark, Sweden, Netherlands, Greece
Oceania: Australia, New Zealand
Asia: Russia, Japan, Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia
Middle East: Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Israel
We want you to be completely happy with your order.
If for any reason you are not satisfied, we will gladly accept your timely return of unworn, unwashed, or defective order.
Order must be returned within 7 days of receipt of the order.
How to Return
First, Please kindly contact us Click here or by email: [email protected] and submit a refund/return request with your order number or order email.
For unshipped orders, we could cancel the order and refund it immediately.
For shipped orders, Please return the item to us with a paper written on your order number. Once we received the returned item, we will make a refund in 24 hours.